We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring a: Account Executive
Maintain the relationship between the agency and the client. Serve as liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client’s needs and goals are being met on every project. Manage pitches to the client and the client’s ad budget.
- Initiate day-to-day communications with clients including client meetings and contact reports.
- Maintain status of each client’s job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be completed by deadline.
- Set up and schedule meetings between clients and the agency.
- Manage travel schedules and budgets for agency to client meetings.
- Review and approve client billings.
- Run reports and analyze hours from “Click Time.”
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing accounts or working on an account team
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well-organized.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Professional appearance and persona.
- Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines.
- Travel may be required.
- Must be able to handle pressure well.
- This person must be detail oriented with excellent proofreading and communication skills.