We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Manager/ Social Media
The community is hiring a Community Manager. The Community Manager actively monitors and engages with online communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube in coordination with the agency’s social strategists on behalf of our clients. This role will work collaboratively with our strategists, copywriters and clients to deliver best-in-class social content, meet social goals and provide reporting on feedback based on the needs of the digital communities you service.
The Community Manager is a team player who has a passion for storytelling on every platform. They’re passionate about social media and actively participate on each platforms themselves. They understand the value of communicating with digital communities and are comfortable with working on both institutional and emerging platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate marketing/media objectives into a content plan
- Develop and publish content and for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, and develop engage with brand communities on those platforms on behalf of clients
- Deliver upon community management duties such as reporting, content strategy, incorporating client feedback and working with creative and account teams
- Research content ideas using online monitoring tools
- Keep up with platform changes and new social media tools to help client achieve business goals
- Proactively develop innovative, first time ever-style social activations.
- Prepare status reports for clients
- Keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
- Candidate must have 3-4 years of experience in community related role.
- Great writing skills and communication
- A strong grasp of major social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Exhibits effective project and time management skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, Google Docs specifically PowerPoint, Google Slides, Excel and Google Sheets.