We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com.
Jr. Accountant/Staff Accountant
We are currently hiring a: Jr. Accountant/Staff Accountant
The Jr. Accountant /Staff Accountant will work within the Finance department and assist in the daily, weekly and monthly financial activities associated with agency operations and client management.
- Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization, applying GAAP that includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records
- Processes and records AP transactions and ensures that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Prepares and coordinates monthly reconciliation for various GL accounts
- Reviews and processes AMEX expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related discipline
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in accounting role
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in an agency environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual – Spanish and English preferred