We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jr. Copywriter – Spanish
Primary Function / Position Summary:
Responsible for providing copywriting efforts for agency clients. Work closely with Creative Directors, Media Strategists and Art Directors to ensure that the team’s creative efforts are efficient and impactful. Research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit ad and media content. Help to determine tone, style and structure of content, based on available space, principles, aesthetic sense and brand considerations.
- Write, edit, post, and proof content and copy
- Communicate with team leads to coordinate concept, copy, interface, graphic design and structure of project with functional aspects
- Work with the team to develop media experiences that exceed client goals. Carry out the creative vision and strategic mission of the agency
- Actively seek out and help define new creative possibilities for client engagements
- Assist in the development and growth of the copy/content team
- Disciplinary focus on developing compelling creative messages
- Cooperate with team on communicating and presenting copy to internal teams and clients
Qualifications/Specific Skill Requirements:
- A strong portfolio
- Bachelor’s in advertising or communications or foreign equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in an advertising agency
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking and writing skills
- Ability to develop work for clients in multiple platforms, but not limited to television, radio, print, digital, and OOH
- Communication skills – ability to interact with internal team and clients
- Must be proficient in Spanish