We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager of Creative Services
Duties: Work with planning, creative, production, account and studio teams to produce work across all mediums including broadcast, digital, print, OOH and experiential; develop timelines and budgets in conjunction with account management and agency operations/finance; coordinate creative workload and workflow from briefing through production; engage in costs and hours against staffing plans and production estimates; responsible for all elements of creative presentations; facilitate communication between departments regarding projects; ensure that all internal approvals have been obtained for creative work throughout the creative development process; partner with recruiting in gathering and ensuring timely review of creative portfolios with creative Senior Leaders and allocate creative resources to projects and campaigns to meet client needs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field
· 3 years of work experience in job offered or 3 years of work experience in a related occupation
· Proficiency in the following Adobe Suite applications: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
· Experience as a regional creative manager in the Latin American advertising market, managing creative teams and resources
· Global experience working alongside executive creative directors, chief creative officers and global creative directors
· Experience directly supervising and validating creative work submitted to advertising award shows and festivals
· Advertising public relations experience in the Latin American and US markets; experience with award entry systems including: The Cannes Lions Festival, the Clio Awards, the London International Awards, D&AD, the New York Festival, El Ojo de Ieberoamerica, and the Effies
· Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States
· Experience with award entry systems including: The Cannes Lions Festival, the Clio Awards, the London International Awards, D&AD, the New York Festival, El Ojo de Ieberoamerica, and the Effies