We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com.
We are seeking an experienced English/Spanish Translator/Proofreader to join our growing team in Miami.
You’ll need to have an eagle eye for detail and love what you do! But most of all, we are looking for someone that has a hunger for the job and will enjoy working with the whole community.
Do you want to become part of the community?
- Will work closely with copywriters and account teams to ensure accuracy of product.
- Provide proofreading services for high volume retail account by proofing grammar, spelling, punctuation and legal usage for high volume direct response marketing pieces.
- Verify copy and layouts are correct in terms of spelling, grammar, typeface, size/style, and correcting any mechanical errors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s degree.
- 3 years of experience with translating/proofreading; agency or publishing experience a plus.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Comfortable prioritizing, multi-tasking in deadline-driven setting.
- Exceptional proofreading and writing skills in both English and Spanish.
- Superior ability to identify errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, style, etc.