We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com.
Primary Function / Position Summary:
As Producer, will assist in overseeing TV, radio, and digital productions for agency clients. Will be responsible for the overall production, making sure agency/client needs are met and ultimately, making the airdate and staying within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee TV, radio and digital productions
• Research vendor and director reels
• Plan timelines
• Create estimates and handles final billing
• Negotiating contracts with unions
• Manage creative team and work in synch with vendors
• Works with Director to fill casting roles.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in broadcasting highly preferred
• At least 3 years of experience
• Previous broadcasting experience is very desirable.
• Video editing and knowledge of digital is a plus, but not required.
• Able to adapt quickly to change and meet deadlines.
• Strong communications skills and able to work with all levels of staff.
• Spanish speaking a plus.