We’re based in sunny Miami. So, if you’re into beautiful beaches, cool people and being a part of great work, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to email@example.com. Can’t wait to hear from you and don’t forget your sunscreen.
We have offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina as well. So if you are into the Tango, beef, a great nightlife and a creative work culture, send us your resume and/or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copywriter – English
Primary Function / Position Summary:
· Will be responsible for copywriting efforts for agency clients. Will work closely with Creative Directors and Art Directors to establish the identity and personality of the products assigned and ensure team’s creative efforts are impactful. Will help to determine tone, style and structure of content based on client’s requirements. Will be involved in all stages of advertising process including initial idea creation to ensure anticipated creative ideas can be achieved based on the platform, technical and artistic needs, and budgets proposed.
· Thinks of concepts and ideas for advertising campaigns
· Make alterations and improvements as needed during campaign
· Evaluates copywriting material before endorsing it to an Art Director for design.
Qualifications/Specific Skill Requirements:
· Requires bachelor’s in advertising or communications or foreign equivalent.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in an agency
· Strong conceptual and writing skills
· Excellent communication skills – ability to interact with internal team and clients.